Thursday, September 12, 2019
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 22.214.171.124):
• Core changes: added support of negative mirror-reflected prices (for compatibility with Mirror Bars Type).
Note: We cannot guarantee that there will be no side effects of such use of the RVP indicator.
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 126.96.36.199):
• Added shortcut keys to toggle visibility of Periodic Profiles (set to "Alt + P" by default) and all Custom Range Profiles (unset by default). (In order to redefine the shortcut keys set own key combinations to 'Toggle Visibility' properties in 'Shortcut keys' settings groups of '2. Periodic Profiles (PPs)' and '4. Range Profiles' sections of indicator settings.)
Friday, August 30, 2019
Orderflow Bars for NT8 was updated (builds 188.8.131.52):
• Added an option 'Metrics To Print' to choose which data to print alongside of histogram in Profile Look appearance mode
(the option is available in OfB Control Panel; see also '1. Appearance Settings' section -> 'Profile Look Settings' group -> 'Metrics To Print' property in indicator settings window.)
• Added 'Print Zeros at Empty Rows' option to control printing of Zero values at rows (or rows sides: bid/ask) where no volume traded. Disabled by default!
(the checkbox is available in OfB Control Panel; see also 'Print Zeros at Empty Rows') checkbox in '1. Appearance Settings' section -> 'Minor Appearance Settings' group in indicator settings.)
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Reconstructed Tape for NT8 was updated (build 184.108.40.206):
• Added individual controllers of Volume level for Audio Alerts to keep off the use of system Volume slider.
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Orderflow Bars for NT8 was updated (builds 220.127.116.11):
• Added plotting of Developing Bar Additional Info: Delta, Selling|Buying Volume since New Low/ New High of developing bar.
• Added Size Ladder Marks.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 18.104.22.168):
• Fixed an issue with Naked levels rendering.
Friday, July 12, 2019
DOM Bricks Cather for NT7 was updated (build 22.214.171.124):
• Added an indication element to toolbar button which shows the state of the 'Show Markers on Chart' property (On/Off).
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Orderflow Bars for NT8 was updated (builds 126.96.36.199):
• Added the 'Outlining Opacity' property in the 'Sided Ladder Appearance settings' and 'Delta Ladder Appearance settings'. (Set the 'Outlining Opacity' value to 0 to remove the outlining.)
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Range Volume Profile for NT8 was updated (build 188.8.131.52):
• Added a new experimental "Price Range" Bracket Mode of custom range profile.
A range profile will try to keep the price range be less or equal to defined 'Price Range Limit' value in the "Price Range" Bracket mode (with the accuracy dependent on the bars type —> the shorter bars the closer the actual bracket range to defined value).
Time & Sales window with the original size reconstitution of underlying initial market orders and many other features. Fast and flickering-free.
Versatile unique tool that works as Volume Profile, Floating Volume Footprint and Volume Painter, and thus as Clusters Detector.
Catches big orders in the Order Book (aka Depth Of Marker or Level II) and puts them on the price chart. Now you have never miss out any flickering big size on the DOM.
The tool of a contextual analysis of any specified metric like the volume, the bar ranges, some index, etc. It makes possible to compare the metric in relation to its average over the sessions (days).
Plots price levels of where average daily or session range will be achieved in the current session. Bundled with dtFixedMovements indicator.
Pleiad of different kind of "averages" and bands which can be combined with each other in a variety of combinations. Cumulative averages, averages of fixed period, VWAP, developing POC & VPOC, developing bar- and volume-based Value Area, linear regression, percent envelopes, Keltner channels, Bollinger bands, etc.
Most flexible Volume Profiling tool for NinjaTrader. Plots custom and/or composite Volume Profiles, Tick Profiles and Average Trade Size histograms for user-defined period.
Simple volume- or tick-based delta per bar.